Terms & Conditions
- The domain name registrant explicitly confirms that Understandable I.T. will act as their Designated Agent in the event of any material change to domain name registrant data
- You must agree to to the domain name aggreements that apply to your domain name. These can be found at http://park.understandableit.com.au/agreement/
- Understandable I.T reserves the right to suspend or terminate your service should your account fall into arrears
- Late payment fees may be charged should you pay for your service late. The amount of the fee will depend on each serice purchased
- Web Hosing - $35
- Google Workspace - $35
- Domain names: As the process is different for each domain extention these fees may be adjusted based on your extention. Depending on how long past the renewall date, the fees may change. I will pass along the cost of domain recovery + 20% service fee. An indication of the recovery charged can range from $20 up to $500. Please contact us for the current prices prior to registring your domain if you would like confirmation.
To see an example of the lifecyce of a domain please click here
- Understandable Provides it's services using top tier reliable providers, but can not give a uptime guarentee. We provide a best effort service and will work with you to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
- Understanable does not allow the hosting of any adult or erotic sites, nor any sites deemed illegial in Australia.
- It is the clients responsibility to know when thier service is due for renewall. That can be done by utilising the service at www.domains.understandableit.com.au. Understandable I.T. will assit by sending reminders out to the client by at least 10 days prior (usually longer in most cases). We ask you add our domain to your spam filters 'allow' list. We can not be held resposible should our invoices or reminders end up in your spam folder.
We ask all payments to be made by credit card. you can keep your credit card details up to date in our portal (details at the bottom of this email) or by calling us.
Payments are processed 2 days prior to the invoice being due, this is to allow time for us to follow up with anyone where the card may have failed for some reason.
All services are offered as a pre-paid service.
Should payment not be made by the due date we reserve the right to terminate your account. Please contact us if there is an issue with payment.
Should you wish to cancel your service with us you can do that through our online portal (details at the bottom of the email) or by contacting us via phone or email. Don't worry, we won't push you to keep a service you no longer need.
When we terminate a Google Workspace account, we remove ourselves as your reseller and it will be up to yourself to arrange a billing agreement with Google directly. Your data will not be deleted by us.
You are welcome to contact us and arrange to start your service with us again, but please note the setup fee may be chargeable again.